St. Luke's MediLocus
- PET-CT is the imaging modality of choice for cancer screening using a combination of PET and CT which detects cancer and images the anatomy of body structures. PET-CT offers to diagnose the whole body within a short period of time.
- New Ingenia 3.0T MRI enhances image significantly. We offer more accurate screening with open environment.
- The 64-Multi Slice CT is able to scan wide areas in a short period of time. Also, the world's first high-definition CT system “Garnet” provides higher definition image clarity than ever.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer for women. Screening mammography enables detection of a small lesion that can not be seen or felt and assists treatment at an earlier stage.
- GE Discovery XR656 provides a superb image quality with low radiation dose, using a flat panel detector “FPD”, which converts X-rays into digital images.
- As is recently well-known, bone loss is the main factor of osteoporosis, in which brittle and fragile bones become easily fractured. The bone densitometer evaluates the bone strength by measuring the bone mineral density such as calcium, the main compound of the bone. At MediLocus, lumbar spine and proximal femurs are scanned using the dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA) scan which is recommended in "The guideline for treatment and prevention of Osteoporosis 2011"