Outpatient Consultations and Examinations
Besides general outpatient consultations,
include outpatient clinics in
specialized women’s health examinations
PET-CT cancer screening.
Our outpatient services are reservation-based.
Please make an appointment prior to your visit.
Same-day consultations are also available.
Outpatient / Checkup Appointments03-3527-9527
|Mon - Fri||9:00 ～ 18:00|
|Sat||10:00 ～ 15:00|
|Mon - Fri||9:00 ～ 18:00 (Final check-in 17:20)|
|Sat||10:00 ～ 15:00 (Final check-in 14:20)|
|Sun & Japanese National Holiday||Closed|
※Last appointment time may vary depending on each department.
Our clinic accepts payment by either cash or credit card.
Outpatient Consultations: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can bills be paid with a credit card?
- Yes, it is possible to pay with a credit card.
- Is it possible to have a consultation without a referral letter?
- Yes, it is possible to have consultations without a referral letter. Since appointments are essential, please make an appointment in advance.
- Can one have tests on the day of the consultation?
- It is possible to undergo tests depending on the test schedules and use situation on the specific day. Please discuss the need for tests with the outpatient physician first.
- From what time can the clinic be visited?
- The clinic opens at 7:45 on weekdays and 8:00 on Saturdays.